Thursday, September 16, 2010

America's Favorite Pastime

This past summer Patrick developed a deep love for baseball.  The boy will carry around a bat and ball with him everywhere he goes.  And when I say bat and ball, I mean anything that may resemble a bat and anything in a circular shape.  Items I have caught him using as a bat; microphone stand, hockey stick, wooded spoon, golf club, remote control, and of course an actual bat (in any size). When I see Patrick headed my direction with his bat and ball I know exactly what he is looking for, he wants me to be his tee.  He expects me to hold the ball with my hand so he can hit it.  He has even tried giving the ball to Josh to hold.  Josh of course happily took the ball and begun to chew on it, while Patrick took his bat and swung away.  This was quickly halted before I had my first heart attack.  Needless to say Patrick's love for baseball absolutely makes me one happy camper, I just hope he continues to have love for the game as he gets older.

Second video is him getting angry because the ball won't stay on the tee
We just need a little lower of a tee
He loves his baseball hats too!
Beginning of summer with his bat and ball

No comments:

Post a Comment