Saturday, August 14, 2010

Our day at the beach


We recently took a trip to a local beach with my cousin's wife and their little girl who is 9 months old.  It was a beautiful day and all the kids had a great time.  Lillie loved that she could go all the way out to the ropes and still touch the bottom.  Patrick loved to eat the sand... I'm sure by the end of the day he had a whole handful of sand inside his belly.  He thoroughly enjoyed throwing and digging in the sand.  The jury is still out as to whether or not he likes the water.  Josh on the other hand is my water baby... not too sure about the sand. 

Memorable moments from our trip.  As I was out in the water with the boys, I look up onto the beach to check on Lillie and she is standing there completely nude screaming at me asking where her clothes are... c'mon kid you are killing me.  Also, Josh decided to have diarrhea in his NOT disposable swim diaper.  That was not very enjoyable to clean up.  I guess the reusable swim diapers definitely have their pros and cons.

The boys playing in the sand together
He just couldn't stop throwing the sand

Lillie in the water
Joshua all geared up
Lillie making sand castles
Patrick and Savanna
Patrick getting splashed

No comments:

Post a Comment