Thursday, August 26, 2010

PeePee Water Camera

So it has been 2 VERY long weeks since Patrick decided to toss my camera into the toilet full of Lillie's pee pee water because she failed to flush and close the door (can you tell I'm trying to blame poor Lillie for this, not myself for leaving the camera within Patrick's reach).  Whoever is to blame it doesn't change the fact that I am lost without my camera.  If you know me you know that I never go anywhere without my camera for fear I might miss out on a memory.  According to my friends on facebook letting the camera sit in a bowl of rice was suppose to dry it out but unfortunately I guess it doesn't work on pee pee water.  Since we really can't afford to replace the camera I had my phone will have to do for now *wiping tears*  So if you notice a drastic decline in picture quality that is why.  I have already missed an outing to Monkey Joes, which was a blast for all 3 kiddos, AND my dad's 50th birthday.  Thankfully I am able to borrow a camera so that I will not miss our "Once-in-a-Lifetime" opportunity to see the Tall Ships at Navy Pier this weekend.  Below are some poor quality pictures for you to try to enjoy.

Big Boy Patrick drinking out of a cup
Josh napping on the couch in his "jean" diaper
All 3 hanging out in Lillie's bed

No comments:

Post a Comment